Questions that Together Forever Hopes You Will Ask
Before Booking Your Wedding Anywhere,
Consider These Questions:
1. Where do you meet just before your beach wedding? Most companies only meet you at the beach. Together Forever offers something unique, for no extra charge! We ask you, your wedding party and your guests to arrive at our chapel (office, dressing rooms, restrooms, reception hall…) thirty minutes before your scheduled wedding time to prepare for your special event. We are the closest chapel to the ocean, only 1/3 mile, and we are very easy to locate on Highway 17 in North Myrtle Beach. Additionally, meeting at the chapel makes things much easier in the event of bad weather, as the chapel provides an excellent alternative.
2. What is your given time frame from start to finish? Check out the fine print. It is common for companies to only receive wedding guests five or ten minutes before your wedding, and expect the whole wedding experience, including pictures, to last only 30 to 45 minutes. There also could be a charge if you request additional time beyond the given amount. At Together Forever, our shortest time frame for your wedding experience is 1 and 1/2 hours. The bride & groom, wedding party and guests have the benefit of arriving 30 minutes before the wedding. Then we allow you an hour for the ceremony and photography. Our larger packages have even more time!
3. How large is the photo package? Together Forever nearly doubles what other wedding companies offer. Photography equals time, and we spend time with you to capture those special moments.
4. Who will be taking the wedding pictures, and what kind of photography equipment will be used? What you will often find is that “photo package” means the officiant plans to take a few pictures after your wedding. At Together Forever, “photo package” means you have one of our experienced staff photographers taking plenty of pictures both during and after your wedding. As far as equipment, many companies in our area use an average point and shoot style camera for your wedding. Together Forever uses only top quality DSLR Nikon cameras and Sony video products offering you a noticeable difference in the quality of your photos and your video.
5. How and when are photos and videos received? You don’t pay Together Forever per picture, or per print, online or elsewhere. You don’t even have to wait weeks after your wedding to receive them. The DVD and CD of your wedding are available minutes after your wedding, at no extra charge.
6. Are there hidden fees - especially officiant fees or usage fees for things like bouquets and boutonnières? There are no hidden fees at Together Forever. Your costs are straight forward and easy to understand. And, our goal is to exceed your expectations.
7. Where is the Reception Hall facility located? Our full-service catering business and bakery are conveniently located next door to Together Forever Wedding Chapel. Imagine: no traffic getting to another location; no waiting in lines to be seated; and private dining where you design your own menu!
8. Is there enough parking available? Our meeting place, Together Forever Wedding Chapel & Reception Hall, and the beach locations we use, have ample parking.
9. Is the chapel decorated? Is it actually a chapel? Together Forever Wedding Chapel remains decorated throughout the year. There is no need to worry about decorating for your chapel wedding. And, we offer you the only facility on the Grand Strand that was built as a Wedding Chapel originally.
10. What music is available? Together Forever offers you freedom and quality. We have a state of the art sound system in our chapel, where playing music is automatically part of your package. For beach events, you have the option to rent our production-quality portable sound system where you select your playlist and we’ll do the rest!
11. What is the quality of the rentals for a beach wedding? Some companies use fellowship hall style chairs and a lawn & garden type arch. Together Forever offers clean, well maintained white resin chairs that are safe and of high quality, and a large wooden arch, made by a furniture craftsman. During setup, the arch is anchored securely in the sand for beauty and for peace of mind. Simple is better on the beach, but if you wish to decorate, that is possible. Our staff will help with any of your thoughts or ideas.
12. What is the actual policy for beach wedding rentals (arch, chairs, and sound system)? Watch out for fees even if your event is rained out. With Together Forever, if we can’t set-up on the beach due to weather, you don’t pay for the equipment.
13. Who will perform the ceremony and what are their actual qualifications (Will you be "legally" married by someone who has taken 5 -10 minutes to downloaded his or her "ordination" from a website)? Is it okay to visit the venue before the wedding? Is there truly an office, and if so, where? Look for clues like “office hours by appointment only,” and "unlimited email consultation." Many wedding services in our area operate with little to no experience out of their home, another city or a different state entirely. You need to know what to expect when you arrive. Family owned since 1995, our Together Forever staff of ten, includes ordained experienced ministers, photographers, planners and caterers who are on location and accessible to you! We are here for you, and we make planning your wedding simple and efficient.
Call us (843-361-0104). We would love to hear from you. Come check us out at Together Forever. If you cannot visit during our office hours, we will be happy to set up an appointment whenever it is convenient for you.